Is Icon Sleep a good brand of mattress?
Dec 3, 2014 1:10 AM
Hi to all members of this forum,

I would like to open a topic about "is icon sleep a good brand of mattress?".
As we all know that the most popular brands of mattress here is the tempur pedic,
serta, icomfort and so on. Let me say some information about Icon Sleep. Icon Sleep is the brand of mattress of Bedding Stock (http://beddingstock.com/) ,an online mattress store in Stuart. I just want to have some reviews, opinions to you about this brand of mattress. If you already bought this brand kindly tell me your feedback about it so that I can have some ideas on which brand of mattress should I buy. I want to try
something new and I am curious about this so that's why I am asking this.
Re: Is Icon Sleep a good brand of mattress?
Reply #8 May 24, 2015 1:47 PM
It is wonderful if you have a good sleep. So, you can trying to brand "Lucid" and you can buy mattress from amazon
Reply #9 Jul 18, 2015 2:29 AM
<p> </p> ]
Cruisepiyer. &nbsp;Don't know about the company but I browsed around their site for a while. &nbsp;I am amazed at the number of layers of materials they show for the mattresses. &nbsp;How do they decide what goes where, at what thickness and at what level? &nbsp;Interestingly the description for one of their beds says that it has 3 layers but the picture shows 6. &nbsp;Mattdud
[/quote wrote:
Thanks for sharing experience! very helpful :)
Reply #10 Jul 24, 2015 1:27 PM
Make sure you check all basic factors such as sizes, materials, thickness, warranty and some other elements.
This message was modified Jul 24, 2015 by a moderator

Recent Posts