FloBeds Eastern Split King has Arrived
May 12, 2010 8:03 PM
Ordered about two weeks ago.

F-XF-F on both sides 12 inch.

So far I have been very pleased with just about everything.  Communications have been good.  Invoice, tracking number, slight delay in shipping and my shipping charges were refunded.   Packaging was good, came in 4 well packed boxes with lables and instructions.  Setup was easy, due to the weight I am glad I got the split king (two twin XL's).   Latex was perfect, nice cuts and no glued parts.  Cover is everything and more than I hoped for and more.  Comfort and firmness looks to be on, but will give it a few nights.

I am using split king s-scape adjustable beds bases from bedplanet.com  They have one of the best prices on that I have seen on the web with free shipping.  Order went though smoothly and order was shipped direclty from L&P. 

Sofar the combo of adjustable bed plus the flobeds mattress has meet my expectations.  Will update thread after a few days.

This message was modified May 12, 2010 by black88mx6
Re: FloBeds Eastern Split King has Arrived
Reply #4 May 18, 2010 2:20 PM
A week in and I can say that my wife and I are pleased so far with the new bed.  Very comfortable at night and works very well with the adjustable frame.  So far I have no desire to exchange any of my layers.
Reply #5 May 19, 2010 3:10 PM
Wow you got comfort first try, amazing.  Did you ever tell us your weight and if you have any back problems or other that would make it harder for comfort?  It sounds like you don't have any hip pain problems before, so maybe that is why you had such a good experience, or you just picked the correct firmness first time wink  Congrats.
Reply #6 May 19, 2010 10:51 PM
black88mx6, I am so happy for you and your parnter to be able to get the layers right the first time around. Please keep us updated. I love my FloBed latex bed but it did take me a lot of tweaking to get the layers and comfort topper to be just right for me.

I have not been able to post due to having a new computer but finally got my password mailed to me. I am still behind in my work so that is why I have not answered one of the private email messages again but I will.

Reply #7 May 20, 2010 8:36 AM
Weights 195 and 130

Still liking the bed a lot. I and my wife both have occasional back issues.  No hip issues. 

Reply #8 May 22, 2010 11:52 PM
black88mx6:

OK, I feel really dumb, but I went to bedplanet.com and couldn't find anything about selling latex as layers at all.  Could you please point the way?

Many thanks,

SleepDeprived

Reply #9 May 22, 2010 11:58 PM
sleepdeprived wrote:

black88mx6:

OK, I feel really dumb, but I went to bedplanet.com and couldn't find anything about selling latex as layers at all.  Could you please point the way?

Many thanks,

SleepDeprived

Check out flobeds, sleepez, foambymail, or rocky mountain mattress

Reply #10 May 23, 2010 10:09 PM
laredo7mm wrote:

Check out flobeds, sleepez, foambymail, or rocky mountain mattress

Yes, my latex bed was purchased from flobeds.com, my base or "box spring" is an adjustable base purchased from bedplanet, because of the price and models that they have. (they are an authorized etailer for Leggett and Platt who makes the adjustable bases)

Recent Posts