Natural mattress & All Natural mattress claims
Dec 19, 2014 2:40 PM
If a mattress contains synthetic components like Polypropylene, metal springs, and plastic zipper, can it be deemed a "natural mattress" or "All natural mattress". I assumed a natural mattress would have to be made of ALL natural components, with NO man-made/synthetic materials. Any education would be greatly appreciated. A retailer in our area just opened up and this is the case.
Re: Natural mattress & All Natural mattress claims
Reply #1 Jan 19, 2015 11:53 AM
Bedhead2015.  You are in the wild west on this one.  Each retailer can say whatever they like for the most part.  You need to figure out what is important to you.  If you want to go all the way down to the plastic zipper that is your decision to make.  I would think most of us would consider a mattress that uses poly to not be terribly "natural" however.  Mattdud

Quote:

If a mattress contains synthetic components like Polypropylene, metal springs, and plastic zipper, can it be deemed a "natural mattress" or "All natural mattress". I assumed a natural mattress would have to be made of ALL natural components, with NO man-made/synthetic materials. Any education would be greatly appreciated. A retailer in our area just opened up and this is the case.

Recent Posts